Powered By Blogger

domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

A MEMORY ABOUT

A memory about….

My house:  when I was a child I lived with my parents and my brother in a very spacious apartment. It was so spacious that my brother and I had a room with a lot of toys where we could spend all day watering everywhere but when the time came to save we cried for not having to do I had a wonderful time with them.


My parents: They were very affectionate and loved to play with my brother and me also  we went to the park, the beach and everywhere together as a family.

My brothers: The child  was  very naughty and restless and always end up punished for not obey the rules but it was a good brother and I loved spending my time with him because I cared him and always glad everything as a big brother.
                                                        

My grandmother: My grandmother is the best of all was always there when we were sick all the time was with us told us stories and she cared us when my parents were not at home.

Food: My favorite food was  fries potato I told them that I wanted it all the time I  ate it only when I was playing with my borther.

My Friends: During my childhood I had a friend her name was Isis. We played every time we went out together sometimes two families to spend a day of games. We had the same tastes in clothes, shoes and teddies .We were best friends I break up with her when her family traleved to another place.
                                              
                                                             
My toys: Throughout my childhood my favorite toy was a Barbie always led it everywhere was irreplaceable and my barbies had different name had a large variety of them in addition to the house and the car also had a soda fountain where they could dance.
                                             
                                                

Music: nifu nifa  always listened it  when they wanted  play that was my favorite pass time in addition to his choreography, I knew all their songs and dances and sometimes I used them colthes.
                                                        
School :In the preschool where I studied had a macaw  in the park and I loved playing it had bright colors and were very happy and I remembered that he cried.


A Vacation: I remember a vacations where the family was on the beach and when the time came to eat and  they didn’t bring food and the solution was to eat fish that was the first time that  I ate it. it was so delicious.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario